Beam Lighting Engineering

Kanawati Souvenir Shop

Project Name:  Kanawati Souvenir Shop (The Three Arches)
Date: 2008

Description: The Three Arches was established in January 1975 by a member of the Kanawati family, they started working in art and souvenir business in 1853. In 1975, the family decided to establish their own business. In 1978 the Company received a Prize Certificate as number One business by the Ministry of Tourism and became to be known as the most reputable and the leading business in the City of Bethlehem. The company aim is to increase the variety of merchandise in our business which will increase our sales and profits.

Beam Lighting Engineering style=