Beam Lighting Engineering
12

Historical

Carmel Convent
On August 20, 1875, ten Carmelites left their monastery in Pau, France, to undertake the founding of a Carmel in Bethlehem. Among them, Sister Mary of Jesus Crucified (Mariam Baouardy), the “Little Arab,” was the soul of this small group. read more

Armenian Church
No Description.

read more

Abu Sada Building
Dar Abu Sada is located in the Historic City of Beit Sahour and was rehabilitated as one of the projects in the Emergency Plan for the Revitalization of the Historic City of Beit Sahour. The project was funded by the Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA). read more

Curia Franciscan Fathers
No Description.

read more

Dar Qumsieh
Dar Qumsieh in Betsahour was rehabilitated by the CCHP within the “Job Creation through Rehabilitation” Programme in 2005. Dar Qumsieh has been adapted for the reuse as a restaurant and an art centre “Dar Al Balad Artisana and Restaurant”. read more

Dar Sansour
Dar Sansour in Bethlehem was rehabilitated by the CCHP as part of the program “Job creating through rehabilitation” funded by the Sweden International Development Cooperation Agency “Sida”, which aims at decreasing. read more

I am The Light Of The World Church
No Description.

read more

John Paul II Foundation
The John Paul II Foundation for Development and International Cooperation was established in 2007, in Italy, with the headquarter for the Middle East in the city of Bethlehem. read more

Milk Grotto New Chapel
Milk Grotto is located to the south of the Church of the Nativity. It is considered sacred because, according to the tradition, the Holy Family took shelter here during the slaughter of the Innocents, before their flight to Egypt to escape the wrath of Herod. read more

Milk Grotto Old Chapel
Milk Grotto is located to the south of the Church of the Nativity. It is considered sacred because, according to the tradition, the Holy Family took shelter here during the slaughter of the Innocents, before their flight to Egypt to escape the wrath of Herod. read more

St’ James Church
Nestled within a walled compound in the ancient Armenian Quarter of Jerusalem’s Old City, the Church of St James is one of the most ornately decorated places of worship in the Holy Land. This ancient church, part of which dates to AD 420, is the cathedral of the Armenian Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem. read more

Syrian Church
At the second quarter of the 19th century, the Syriac Orthodox began their immigration to Bethlehem and started to settle there in 1838. In 1922 Mar Afram Syriac orthodox charity was established. read more

Beam Lighting Engineering style=